Protein Steak Shoyu with vitamin D for strong teeth, bones and improved resistance
Protein Steak Shoyu with vitamin D is an organic vegetarian seitan steak made from Manitoba wholemeal wheat and original Manitoba flour. Manitoba is a high quality wheat with a high nutritional value that is easier to digest because it is an original variety.
The seitan is marinated in shoyu, mirin, ginger, bay leaves, fleur de sel and dried and finely ground Agaricus mushroom.
The Agaricus mushroom bolsters the flavour of the shoyu and mirin and gives your seitan steak a plant-based vitamin D boost.
Significant healing properties of the Agaricus mushroom:
- Also known as the ‘God's mushroom‘
- It is used in both Japan and Brazil by oncologists for treating cancer
- It helps to extend your life
- It keeps your body young
- It has a positive impact upon your metabolism and digestion
Every shipment of the ground Agaricus mushroom that Bertyn uses is tested for heavy metals, pesticides and microbes.
How often should you eat Protein Steak Shoyu Vitamin D to get enough vitamin D?
- 100 g Protein Steak Shoyu Vitamin D 1 x per week = the recommended amount of vitamin D
- 300 g Protein Steak Shoyu Vitamin D 1 x per day = the recommended orthomolecular daily amount of vitamin D for people who exercise intensively, the elderly, pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding
Manitoba wheat flour*, wholemeal wheat flour*, shoyu* (water, soy beans*, wheat flour*, sea salt, mirin* (rice*, fermented rice*, water)), dried Agaricus mushroom*, ginger*, laurel*, and fleur de sel (salt crystals). May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seed, nuts, peanuts. * = bio control: BE-2