- Vaccinium vitis-idaea
- 90 g wild lingonberry powder = 700 g wild lingonberries
- Contains all parts of the berries – the pulp, the skin and the seeds!
- No Sugar, No Sulfites, No additives!
- FREEZE DRIED. RAW.
- The real Nordic superfood!
- The berries are wild crafted from certified organic sites in the Nordic climate.
The lingonberry, growing in sparse pine-woods and moors, has long been used to strengthen the immune system and to prevent colds, especially during the long winter period.
The berry is valued for its taste, richness in vitamins, and curative effect. Lingonberries make meat dishes a culinary experience, but they also boost the metabolism and improve digestion.
Area of use: Wild lingonberry powder is the antioxidant rich ingredient for morning smoothies, porridges, kefir, curd, pot cheese, plain yoghurt, great-tasting cakes, muffins and other pastries. The berry powder is also suitable as a natural food dye and as a food decoration.